The Licking County Library provides classroom collections to teachers, preschool instructors, home-school parents, daycare providers and human services organizations. Registered borrowers may place desired items on hold through the catalog or complete the form below for a collection to be selected and pulled by library staff a minimum of 7 days in advance.
- Requests can be made in person, by phone, email, or by using the online form below.
- A title list can also be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be notified by phone when your collection is complete.
- Collections will be held for 1 week after the pick-up call is made. Any collections not picked up within 1 week will be re-shelved.
- Collections may be picked up at any Licking County Library location, including the bookmobile.
Please note: 1 week is the standard timeframe for teacher collections to be pulled and processed. Large requests or requests for in-demand topics (holidays, seasonal themes, etc.) may take up to 2 weeks or longer to be completed. The library makes every effort to fill classroom collections with books from the main library’s shelves, however, we often need to order books from other libraries in the consortium to meet demand. We have no control over the standard transit times between locations around the state and therefore cannot rush your request.
Main Library Children’s Department, 740-349-5550
LCL Bookmobile, 740-349-5560
Emerson R. Miller Library, 740-344-2155
Buckeye Lake Library, 740-928-0472
Hebron Library, 740-928-3923
Hervey Memorial Library (Utica), 740-892-2400
Mary E. Babcock Library (Johnstown), 740-967-2982