As we progress through winter, and move towards spring, cold or rainy days are a perfect time to visit the library. During your visit be sure to pick up your favorite book, or find a new favorite. While searching for a book, or during a reading session, practicing good book care is important. The following tips will keep your books neat and tidy:
BOOK CARE RULES
- Never write or mark in library books.
- Use caution when turning pages so that they do not tear or bend.
- Keep Library books away from drinks and food.
- Keep books in a special place that is dry, and safe from pets and babies.
- Wash hands before reading library books.
- Return books on time, so that everyone has a chance to enjoy your favorite books.
- Always use a book marker to save your place.
Sometimes accidents happen, and your book may need some repair. If so, just bring the book back to the library, and our staff will fix it using our special materials.