The Licking County Library provides classroom collections to classroom teachers, preschool instructors, home-school parents, and human services organizations. Registered borrowers may come in and select their collections themselves. Alternatively, they may place a request at least 48 hours in advance, and Library staff will gladly assemble a collection. Please be aware that requests made on Friday or Saturday may need more than 48 hours to prepare.
- Forty-eight hour and advance requests can be made in person, by phone, email, fax, or using the online form below.
- Lists of specific titles may be faxed, but the fax should be followed up with a phone call or email to make sure staff received the list.
- A title list can also be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collections will be ready for pickup after 2:30 p.m. on the designated pickup date.
- Pickup may be at the Main Library, on the Bookmobile, or at one of LCL’s five branches. Collections to be picked up at the branches may need more than 48 hours to prepare and transport.
- Books are checked out for eight weeks.
Main Library Children’s Department, 740-349-5550, Fax: 740-349-5575
LCL Bookmobile, 740-349-5560, Fax: 740-349-5575
Emerson R. Miller Library, 740-344-2155, Fax: 740-344-4271
Buckeye Lake Library, 740-928-0472 Fax: 740-928-0486
Hebron Library, 740-928-3923, Fax: 740-928-9437
Hervey Memorial Library (Utica), 740-892-2400 (voice and fax) Call before faxing.
Mary E. Babcock Library (Johnstown), 740-967-2982, Fax: 740-967-0729